ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst
Can you confirm the course/examination is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by BCS
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate(s).
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your BCS® course
ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst 5 day course covers the following topics:
This advance course will cover the materials studied form ‘BCS Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing’ more in-depth. This 5 day course will enhance ones knowledge on testing software including detailed topics such as; testing software quality characteristics, test management, testing process, defect management, test techniques, test tools, and reviews.
This programme will provide delegates the knowledge on how to identify testing topics relevant to the organisation along with enhancing the systems performance and security.
Candidates can take their knowledge and skills further by proceeding in more advance level certifications or expert level certifications.
To attend this course, you must:
- Have knowledge on software testing
- Completed and passed the course ‘BCS/ISTQB Software Testing Foundation’
- Completed and passed the course ‘BCS Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing’
- Have at least 3 years testing experience
Pre-Course Reading Material
‘Software Testing: An ISEB Intermediate Certificate’
Who should attend this course?
- Test Analysts
- Test Engineers
- Test Consultants
- Test Managers
- User Acceptance Testers
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Software Development Managers
- Business Analysts
- IT Directors
- Management Consultants
- Anybody interested in the field of software testing
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Level Test Analyst
- Have knowledge on testing software quality characteristics
- Gain the skills to evaluate the systems performance and security
- Gain the skills to identify testing topics relevant to the organisation
This 5 day course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Software Testing
- The last 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst
- Features of ISTQB
- Features of Test Analyst
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Software Testing
- Definitions of Software Testing
- Aspects of Software Testing
- Testing Process
- Test Management
- Test Analyst Responsibilities
- Test Techniques
- Testing Software Quality Characteristics
- Defect Management
- Standards Improvement
- Test Design Techniques
- Test Process Improvement
- Incident Management
- Test Tools
- Test Automation
- People Skills
- Team Composition
ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst exam consists of:
- Knowledge in Software Testing
- Scenario based questions
- Multiple choice examination
- Software testing methodology
- 25 questions
- Closed book
- 1 hour
- Pass mark – 15 or more
- Software Testing Course Manual
- Software Testing Certificates
- Experienced Software Testing instructors
- Pre-course Software Testing material provided before attendance
- Software testing exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course