PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration Training Course
Can you confirm your PRINCE2 Re-registration course is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by BCS (British Computer Society)
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Re-Registration examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Re-Registration examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee and subject to availability
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes. In order to pass the Re-Registration exam we strongly advise that you thoroughly go through the pre-course work that we will email you in advance of the course. In additional please familiarise yourself with Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual which you will need to bring with you to take the exam
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
2 days but The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. However, the Re-Registration exam will start promptly at 09:30 on Day Two
PRINCE2® 2009 Practitioner Re-Registration 2 day course covers the following topics:
PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration Training | The PRINCE2 2017 Courses are now available
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-registration training course has been updated for 2017. The following information relates to the new PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
This Practitioner certification is designed to help you to develop your skills in creation, management, and control of high profile projects in a wide variety of controlled environments. PRINCE2 Training (projects in controlled environments) is the most popular project management method that is implemented at all levels to become a successful Project Manager.
The certification provides you with the awareness and understanding of PRINCE2® so that you can develop your knowledge of controlling and managing large scale projects in any working atmosphere.
In order to take the Practitioner training course, you must have:
- Completed the PRINCE2® Foundation course
- Read a minimum of 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® (2009 Edition)' manual
- Finished the 6 hour pre-course workbook
Prior to the training course we will send you a pre-course workbook containing reading and exercises for you to complete. We recommend you complete this workbook as it gives you an introduction to what PRINCE2® Practitioner entails. There will also be some practice questions for you to test your knowledge.
Who should attend the PRINCE2® Practitioner certification?
- Anyone who wishes to upgrade their knowledge on PRINCE2®
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Project Managers
- Any-Sized Organisations
After completing the PRINCE2® Practitioner course, you will be able to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the seven values of PRINCE2®
- Have a better awareness of the seven themes related with the course
- Develop the vital techniques to be flexible when it comes to tasks when managing a team
- Gain the knowledge for managing teams within any training environment
This 2 day training certificate will be distributed over 2 days to cover the crucial resources needed to take the Practitioner exam
PRINCE2® Practitioner Course Content
- This training course will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to PRINCE2® methodology
- Introduction to Projects
- Project Processes:
- Initiating a Project Process
- Starting a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Business Case
- Controlling a Stage
- Product Delivery Management
- Stage Boundary Management
- Closing a Project
- PRINCE2® Tailoring and Adoption
- Adoption Consideration
- Introduction to the Practitioner Exam
- Practitioner Exam Guidance
PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination Format
The Practitioner exam focuses on the delegates' ability to implement PRINCE2® to a real life scenario. The examination:
- Contains 68 questions
- Is in an objective testing style (multiple choice)
- Is 2.5 hours long
- Has a 55% pass rate, or 38/68
- PRINCE2®Course Manual
- Experienced PRINCE2®instructors
- Pre-course PRINCE2®material provided before attendance
- Official BCS certificate
- “Decided to take my exam with you as was promised so much from another company. Glad I made the decision and your instructor on Thursday was first class. Have to let me friends know now”By Lisa Forysth (Rating: 4.7 out of 5, 07/08/2012) from Aberdeen
- “Passed my exam and what more can I say. Without your organised approach I would've been unsuccessful”By Terry Gibbs (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 10/07/2012) from Hoylake
- “All I needed was to take my exam and thought I didn't need to prepare. The team ensured I did my pre-course work as my first course was done on the older version of PRINCE2. Managed to revise on the newer topics and pleased to say, I passed. Could've been a terrible end to the story but turned out so different.”By Lewis Hyde (Rating: 5 out of 5, 20/09/2012) from Brighton
- “I didn't originally take the Practitioner exam with this company but they were very willing to assist me in helping me sustain my Practitioner status. Thank you for your time and effort, especially the young girl on the customer services team.”By Karl Jones (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 04/06/2012) from Salisbury
- “Was it really 5 years ago I became a PRINCE2 Practitioner. All through the booking process and the amount of work involved it made it seem like yesterday when I fisrt applied. Atleast I can continue to say I'm a PRINCE2 Practitioner. Luckily the exam was shorter this time”By Omar Thomas (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 20/09/2012) from Cambridge
We do not currently have a video for this course