PRINCE 2 courses | PRINCE2 Re-Registration
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by BCS (British Computer Society)
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Re-Registration examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Re-Registration examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee and subject to availability
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes. In order to pass the Re-Registration exam we we strongly advise that you thoroughly go through the pre-course work that we will email you in advance of the course. In additional please familiarise yourself with Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual which you will need to bring with you to take the exam
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
2 days but The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. However, the Re-Registration exam will start promptly at 09:30 on Day Two
PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Registration 2 day course covers the following topics:
This 2 day PRINCE2® Re-Registration Training course will enable delegates to gain skills in how to start up, direct and control projects in a controlled environment. PRINCE2 training is the most popular project management methodology that is used at the highest level to become a successful Project Manager.
This course will include the knowledge and skills to enable individuals to enhance and make the most of managing and controlling large projects in a PRINCE2® training environment.
In order to attend this course, delegates must have:
- Read at least 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® (2009 Edition)' manual,
- Completed a 6 hour pre-course workbook,
- Completed and pass the PRINCE2 knowledge 70 multiple choice questions test,
- Completed and passed “PRINCE2® Practitioner”
Who should attend this course?
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Any-Sized Organisations
- Registered Practitioners
- Anyone who want to gain the skills and knowledge on PRINCE2®
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the seven principles of PRINCE2®
- Have knowledge on the seven themes involved with PRINCE2®
- Gain the skills to adjust PRINCE2® to the Project Environment tasks
- Have the skills to manage and control projects in the PRINCE2® training environment
- Pass the Re-Registration exam
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first three days will cover the essential materials needed to undergo the Foundation exam.
- The remaining two days will cover the essential materials needed to take the Practitioner exam.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Re-Registration
- Features of PRINCE2®
- Key Concepts
- Continued Business Justification
- Learn from Experience
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on Products
- Starting up a Project (SU)
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Directing a Project (DP
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing Stage Boundaries (SB)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Closing a Project (CP)
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Adjusting to the Project Environment
- Exam Approaches
PRINCE2® Re-Registration Exam consists of:
- Knowledge of PRINCE2
- Objective testing
- Multiple choice examination
- PRINCE2® methodology
- 30 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 55%
- PRINCE2®Course Manual
- Experienced PRINCE2®instructors
- Pre-course PRINCE2®material provided before attendance
- Official BCS certificate
- “Decided to take my exam with you as was promised so much from another company. Glad I made the decision and your instructor on Thursday was first class. Have to let me friends know now”By Lisa Forysth (Rating: 4.7 out of 5, 07/08/2012) from Aberdeen
- “Passed my exam and what more can I say. Without your organised approach I would've been unsuccessful”By Terry Gibbs (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 10/07/2012) from Hoylake
- “All I needed was to take my exam and thought I didn't need to prepare. The team ensured I did my pre-course work as my first course was done on the older version of PRINCE2. Managed to revise on the newer topics and pleased to say, I passed. Could've been a terrible end to the story but turned out so different.”By Lewis Hyde (Rating: 5 out of 5, 20/09/2012) from Brighton
- “I didn't originally take the Practitioner exam with this company but they were very willing to assist me in helping me sustain my Practitioner status. Thank you for your time and effort, especially the young girl on the customer services team.”By Karl Jones (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 04/06/2012) from Salisbury
- “Was it really 5 years ago I became a PRINCE2 Practitioner. All through the booking process and the amount of work involved it made it seem like yesterday when I fisrt applied. Atleast I can continue to say I'm a PRINCE2 Practitioner. Luckily the exam was shorter this time”By Omar Thomas (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 20/09/2012) from Cambridge
We do not currently have a video for this course