PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Course & Exam
Is this course have an accredited certificate?
We are proud to say all are resources for the course is by BCS (British Computer Society) Once the fee has been completed, PRINCE2 Training will supply you with your own courseware folder, drinks, Practitioner Upgrade examination, pre-course effort delivered via email and certified certificate(s). You should, nevertheless, keep a duplicate of the PRINCE2 2009 courseware folder which is essential to have with you to the training.
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Practitioner Upgrade examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s). You should, however, have a copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2009 manual which you will need to bring with you to the course.
If I have no experience, can I still take the PRINCE2 Project Management course?
If you would like to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner course it is vital that you complete the Foundation course and pass the exam regardless of your level of understanding or practice.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
In order to pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam we strongly suggest that you go through the pre-course material that we will email to you in advance of the course. In addition, please refresh your knowledge with the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual in which you will need to bring with you to take the exam.
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
Once the booking has been completed, you will be messaged by the PRINCE2 Training staff by phone or email and your details will be put onto our online booking system. An email will be mailed specifying the training location, pre-course work, course agenda and the fee receipt. Please retain this email for your own records and then you will be ready to take one of our professional training courses.
How long does the PRINCE2 certification take?
The PRINCE2 Foundation certification lasts for two days 09:00 to 17:00. We suggest that you should arrive to the training venue at roughly 08:45 however, the practitioner exam will start at 09:30 on the second day.
How much are the exams?
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Upgrade Certification is built-in to the total course cost. All following exam re-takes are subject to an extra fee and subject to availability.
How can I find out more information?
If you would like to find out any more information about the PRINCE2 Practitioner training course, please contact us on 0800 0355 832 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCE2® Practitioner 2 day course covers the following topics:
PRINCE2 Practitioner Training
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Upgrade Training course is designed to help you to develop techniques in how to create, manage and control high profile projects in any controlled environment. PRINCE2 Training (projects in controlled environments) is the most popular project management technique that is implemented at all levels to become a successful Project Manager.
The 4 day course provides you with the awareness and understanding of PRINCE2 so that you can develop your knowledge of controlling and managing large scale projects in any working atmosphere.
In order to take the practitioner training course, you must have:
- Read a minimum of 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® (2009 Edition)' manual.
- Finished the 6 hour pre-course workbook,
- Finished and pass the 70 multiple choice questions test,
- Completed the PRINCE2® Foundation course.
Who should attend the PRINCE2 certification?
- Anyone who want to upgrade their knowledge on PRINCE2®
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Project Managers
- Any-Sized Organisations
After completing the PRINCE2 Practitioner course, you will be able to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the seven values of PRINCE2®
- Have a better awareness on the seven themes related with the course
- Develop the vital techniques to be flexible when it comes to tasks when managing a team
- Gain the knowledge for managing teams within any training environment
- This 2 day training certificate will be distributed over 2 days to cover the crucial resources needed to take the practitioner exam.
This qualification will contain the following areas:
- Outline of the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Approaches
- The key elements of PRINCE2®
- Continued Business Justification
- Applications of the techniques
- Meanings of the project management theory
- Directing a Project (DP
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Methods of PRINCE2®
- Product-Based Planning Approach
- Starting up a Project (SU)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Closing a Project (CP)
- Focus on Products
- Adjusting to the Project Environment
- Business Case Theme
- Learn from Experience
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Organisation Theme
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Managing Stage Boundaries (SB)
The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam includes:
- Applying projects to a variation of environments
- Objective testing
- 8 scenarios
- Multiple choice examination
- 80 questions
- 2 hours
- Pass mark - 55%
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your PRINCE2® course.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Upgrade course includes the following:-
- PRINCE2 Training courseware
- In depth pre-course material provided before attendance
- PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
- Official BCS certificate upon passing Practitioner exam
- Instructors with unrivalled level of experience
- “Professional company with the customers requirement being a number one priority. The level of in-depth materials provided were enough to help me pass my Practitioner exam on the first attempt. Hats off to you”By James Hitchin (Rating: 5 out of 5, 04/10/2012) from Sutton
- “I was desperate to take my Practitioner exam and at short notice I was able to book although I had to travel slightly further afield to take the course. Would definitely come back for my next course”By Len Baxter (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 26/09/2012) from Stratford
- “The practice tests in an exam scenario really worked well. Just like to say that I'm now working in a new role and looking to spread the word on how good the course was and what it can lead to”By Cheryl Kiely (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 15/08/2012) from Bolton
- “Did not realise there would be so many exam examples to work through on my first day. Thankfully I was able to stay slightly later to get myself prepared for the exam. Got through it though. Preparation is key I must say.”By June Dickson (Rating: 4.7 out of 5, 21/09/2012) from Bristol
- “Booked to take the Practitioner course knowing that it had been some time since I took my Foundation. Appreciated the email containing some pre-course work beforehand to familiarise myself again with the topics. I'm happy that I can now apply for jobs as a PRINCE2 Practitioner”By Amy Weir (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 26/07/2012) from London
We do not currently have a video for this course