Lean Six Sigma Training
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
What do you provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, certificates and refreshments.
Is there pre-study work?
Yes, following confirmation of booking we will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of: Course Preparation Guide & Pre-course reading PDF
Are there any prerequisites for the Yellow Belt examination?
There are no prior prerequisites to attend this course but the desire to learn about Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
What is the structure of the exams?
The Yellow Belt exam is multiple choice
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed towards Business Professionals who wish to gain further knowledge on how to enhance business performance with Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt 2 day course covers the following topics:
Six sigma is a set of tools and techniques used to enhance the process improvement in a business. This programme will cover a variety of topics related to business enhancements with Quality Requirements, SIPOC Diagrams, and Lean Methodology. This intensive introductory 2 days BCS accredited course will outline and enable delegates on how to identify, run, collect and analyse data.
After completing this course, candidates can develop their knowledge on how to collect and analyse data to develop solution for the organisation. Students can take their knowledge further by partaking the course ‘Lean Six Sigma Green Belt’.
- There are no prior prerequisites to attend this course but the desire to learn about Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Lean Six Sigma and Minitab: The Complete Toolbox Guide for All Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed towards Business Professionals who wish to gain further knowledge on how to enhance business performance with Lean Six SigmaLearning Outcomes
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Have knowledge on the cause and effect of Ishikawa diagrams
- Gain the skills to collect and analyse data
- Have the skills to identify and evaluate solutions
This 2 day course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first day will cover the essential materials needed to understand Lean Six Sigma.
- The second day will cover the essential materials needed to take the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Features of Lean Six Sigma
- Features of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Lean Six Sigma
- Definitions of Lean Six Sigma
- Customer Value
- Reduce Waste
- Lean Methodology
- Poor Quality Costs
- Quality Requirements
- SIPOC Diagrams
- Measurement Basics
- Defect Analysis
- Collecting Data
- Data Analysis
- Run Charts
- Process Mapping
- Ishikawa Diagrams Cause
- Ishikawa Diagrams Effect
- Statistical Process Control
- The 5s Tool
- Kaisen Events
- Improvement Events
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam consists of:
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Multiple choice examination
- Lean Six Sigma methodology
- 60 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark – 40 out of 60
- Lean Six Sigma Course Manual
- Lean Six Sigma Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course Lean Six Sigma material provided before attendance
- Lean Six Sigma exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course