Contract Management Training
What do I receive on the course?
You receive your courseware folder and refreshments
Does the course include certificates?
Yes, we will provide you with a course completion certificate
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and many years of real world experience.
What are the timings of the course?
The course begins at 9am and finishes around 5pm.
What is the duration of the course?
This course is 2 days
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
Contract Management Training 2 day course covers the following topics:
This 2-day Contract Management course will provide candidates with a comprehensive overview of the essentials of contract law, and management and procurement. Candidates will learn how to handle contracts and the importance of their supply contracts.
- There are no prior prerequisites to attending the course but the desire to gain the qualification in Contract Management
Who Should Attend
- Those who are involved in the management of contracts.
This 2 day course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first day will cover the essential materials needed to understand Contract Management
- The remaining day will cover the essential materials needed to take the Contract Management exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the relationship between a business and its suppliers
- Have knowledge on the importance of contracts
- Gain the skills to create closer relationships with suppliers
- Gain the skills to discharge a contract
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Contract Management
- Features of Contract Management
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Contract Management
- Definitions of Contract Management
- People and Authority
- Creation of a Contract
- Agreement a Contract
- Consideration a Contract
- Intent a Contract
- Role of Contracts
- Relationships and Importance
- Value of Contracts
- People and Authority
- Principals and Agents
- 3rd Parties and Privacy
- Procurement Strategy
- Legal Concepts of Contracts
- Framework of Contracts
- Key Components of Contracts
- Types of contracts
- The Contract in Context
- Context Strategy
- Context Processes
- Context Options
- Context Tendering Process
- Context Evaluation
- Managing the Contract
- Vitiate a Contract
- Mistake a Contract
- Misrepresent a Contract
- Discharge a Contract
- Contract Construction
- Effective Drafting
- Costing Models
- Supply Chains
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Solicitation Planning
- Source Selection
- Documentation and Closure
Contract Management Exam
- PRINCE2® does offer the exams for this course but will provide the appropriate material in booking the exam elsewhere
- Contract Management Course Manual
- Contract Management Certificates
- Experienced Contract Management instructors
- Pre-course Contract Management material provided before attendance
- Contract Management exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course