Agile Courses - Agile Training Courses
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, the official Agile Project Management Handbook (which is yours to keep), refreshments, both official examinations dependant on chosen course, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Foundation & Practitioner examinations are included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes. As a pre-requisite, we advise that you should familiarise yourself with the first 4 chapters of the Agile Project management Handbook prior to attending.
Can I take the Practitioner exam first?
To take the Practitioner exam you must first gain a Pass at the Foundation level. Proof of this will be required if seeking to take the Practitioner exam only
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your Agile® course
Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner (AgilePM®) 4 day course covers the following topics:
Agile Project Management is a combine method to manage design and create engineering and information technology activities. This introductory 4 day course is BCS accredited and outlines how Agile® methods is used to manage the deliverables in each delivery cycle (iteration) in small portions. This programme will covers a variety of topics related to the principles, processes and practices, and how they can be applied in any sector in the organisation. The course includes both exams and is fully accredited by APMG International.
Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner is the highest level of Agile Project Management qualification offered by APMG and provides globally-recognised evidence of expertise in managing projects using Agile methods.
After completing this course, delegate will gain the skills to pass the exam along with how to prepare for an Agile project and manage it. Candidates can develop their knowledge further by going onto to a more intermediate level in ‘Agile® Project Management Practitioner’.
- There are no prior prerequisites to attend this course but the desire to gain knowledge and skills in Agile Project Management
Pre-Course Reading Material
Have completed 3-5 hours of personal study prior to the course
- Read the first 4 chapters form the “Agile Project Management Handbook v1.2” (PDF)
- Agile Pre-Course Study Guide (PDF)
- “Agile Project Management” Handbook v1.2
Who should attend this course?
- This course is aimed towards Agile Project Managers who wish to gain further knowledge and the qualification to prepare and manage an agile project in the organisation
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Agile Project Management
- Have knowledge on how to choose the suitable Agile approach for success
- Gain the skills to prepare for an Agile project
- Have the skills to manage an Agile project
This 4 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Agile® Project Management for the Agile® Project Management Foundation exam
- The last 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the Agile® Project Management Practitioner exam
- Delegates will be given a 2 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Agile Project Management Foundation
- Features of Agile Project Management
- Features of Agile
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Agile Project Management
- Definitions of Agile Project Management
- The Right Approach
- Agile Methods
- Agile Project Management Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Preparing
- Success Factors
- Manage an Agile project
- Agile Lifecycles
- Processes and Products
- Agile Project Communication
- Iterative Development
- Time Boxing
- Agile Project Maintenance
- Managing Risk
- Agile Planning
- Building in Quality
Agile Project Management Examinations
Agile Project Management Foundation exam consists of:
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management
- Multiple choice examination
- Agile® Project Management methodology
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 50%
Agile Project Management Practitioner exam consists of:
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management
- Objective testing examination
- Agile Project Management methodology
- 4 questions
- Open book
- 2 hour
- Pass mark - 50% (30 marks)
Agile PM® is a registered trade mark of dynamic systems development method ltd. All rights reserved.
- Agile Course Manual
- Agile Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course Agile material provided before attendance
- Agile exams
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course