ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Design
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by BCS (British Computer Society).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate. Please note that delegates are advised to purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Design ISBN 9780113313051
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite, we advise that you should purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Design ISBN 9780113313051
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Design 3 day course covers the following topics:
This intermediate 3 day ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Design (SD) training course develops the material used in the ITIL® Foundation’ course. This programme will enable delegates to gain further skills in how to deliver business objectives with the aid of service strategy plans.
This course will include the skills to enable individuals to assess and analyse risk assessments to enhance the service design by creating contingency plans.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have completed the course ‘ITIL® Foundation’ in IT Service Management
- Be familiar with IT terminology
- Understand the Service Strategy Management context
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Transition pre-course work
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Operation pre-course work
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
- Read from Service Transition books
- Read from Service Strategy books
Who should attend this course?
- Programme Director
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL qualifications
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on ITIL-Process Security Management
- Have knowledge on Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Gain the skills to use service designs to create contingency plans
- Have the skills on how assess and analyse risks to do with the service
This 3 days course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®,
- The remaining 1 day will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Design exam.
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Design (SD)
- Features of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Features of Service Design
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITSM lifecycle stage
- IT Service Management
- International Service Management Standard
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design Technology
- Service Design Related Activities
- Design Coordination
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service-Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management System
- Supplier Management
- RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed)
- RACI Matrix
- Ordering Processes
- Requesting Processes
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Workload management
- Demand management
- Resource management
- Performance management
- Contingency Plan
- Options for Recovery
- Risk Assessment / Risk Analysis
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- ITIL-Process Security Management
- Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Business Needs
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Service Level Requirements (SLR)
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Design exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Multiple scenario-based examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1½ hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Capability Service Offerings & Agreements exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course