PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Training Course London
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes the course is accredited by PeopleCert
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be given on the course, your own courseware folder, the official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual (which is yours to keep), refreshments, both official examinations dependant on chosen course, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Foundation and Practitioner examinations are included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Can I take the course with no experience of Project Management?
Yes. The PRINCE2 Foundation &amp; Practitioner course is open to those with no previous experience and wishing to gain the PRINCE2 certification or for those who have been involved in a Project Management environment but have yet to gain the full accreditation
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Read at least 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® (2009 Edition)' manual, Completed a 6 hour pre-course workbook, Completed and pass the PRINCE2 knowledge 70 multiple choice questions test.
Can I take the Practitioner exam first?
To take the Practitioner exam you must first gain a Pass at the Foundation level. Proof of this will be required if seeking to take the Practitioner exam only
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
What is PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner?
The PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training course underwent a recent 2017 update. We offer both the Foundation and Practitioner levels as one training course, including exams, for delegates to complete within just 5 days.
This PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training course will teach delegates the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to manage projects in a controlled environment. PRINCE2 (PRojects IN a Controlled Environment) is the most popular project management methodology used become a successful Project Manager.
- After completing this course, delegate will:
- Be familiar with PRINCE2® principles and methodology
- Have knowledge on the seven themes involved with PRINCE2®
- Gain the skills to direct a Project with PRINCE2®
- Have the skills to apply the PRINCE2® processes to Project Environment tasks
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Prerequisites
In order to attend this course, we recommend that delegates should read at least 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® manual
Who should attend this course?
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Any-Sized Organisations
- Anyone who is interested or involved in project management
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitoner Pre-Course Reading
We will send you a pre-course workbook consisting of reading and exercises to complete prior to the start of the training course. We recommend you complete the workbook as it will give you a useful insight into what the course will cover.
There will also be some practice questions for you to complete also.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course Outline
This PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner training course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Introduction to PRINCE2® methodology
- PRINCE2® principles
- Project Processes:
- Initiating a Project Process
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Business Case
- Controlling a stage
- Product Delivery Management
- Stage Boundary Management
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring and Adopting PRINCE2®
- Adoption considerations
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exam Information
PRINCE2® Exam Preparation Workbook
Our exam preparation workbook ensures and validates that you have the knowledge and confidence to pass your exam.
The exam preparation workbook comprises of mock questions, applicable scenario based projects, and is known to further elevate pass masks. Please note that this exam preparation workbook and instructions of how to book your exam, can be found in your Joining Instructions, received upon enrolment. Completion of the workbook prior to taking the exam, is highly recommended to maximise your chances of passing.
PRINCE2® Online Exams
*After completing 4 days of classroom training and successfully passing your PRINCE2® Foundation Exam, the fifth day of this course is a flexible exam preparation day to complete at your convenience in order to prepare you to take and pass your PRINCE2® Practitioner exam online.
We provide comprehensive support during the exam process to make the experience as simple as possible. This exam can be taken at a suitable time, subject to availability; online, anywhere.
Benefits of PRINCE2® online exams include:
- Proven higher pass rates
- Quicker Results
- Save Travel Costs
- Take your exam at your home, office, or work when you are ready
PRINCE2® Foundation exam:
- Focuses on knowledge of PRINCE2.
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions
- 1 hour
- The pass mark is 55% or 33/60
- Usually on the 3rd day at 3:00 pm
PRINCE2® Practitioner exam:
- Focuses on the ability to apply PRINCE2® to an example scenario
- Objective testing, a type of multiple choice
- 68 questions
- Two-and-a-half hours
- The pass mark is 55% or 38/68
What’s included in this PRINCE2 Training Course?
- PRINCE2® Course Manual
- PRINCE2® Certificates
- Experienced PRINCE2® instructors
- Pre-course PRINCE2® material provided before attendance
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam
- “I found at first the course to be a little out of my depth but the more I progressed the more I became more confident. I was happy that my experience and other delegates were of a different level so I had more than just the instructor to call upon if I got stuck. No doubt my next course will be booked very soon. Worth the money spent.”By Lauren Downes (Rating: 4.5 out of 5, 08/05/2012)) from Stoke on Trent
- “Was not too sure that I could accommodate taking a 5 day course & 2 exams in a week. Our instructor was very knowledgeable as he explained how certain aspects related to his own experience. Whatever question I asked, he always had the time to answer in detail. Think the word experienced comes to mind when I think of the instructor who delivered our course. Thank you.”By Mark Wade (Rating: 5 out of 5, 21/09/2012)) from Acton
- “The course materials for my Foundation & Practitioner course was of a very high standard. Was thankful that I received the pre-course work in advance of the course via email as I'm sure if it wasn't for this I wouldn't have passed my exams”By Lynn Hawkes (Rating: 4 out of 5, 16/07/2012)) from Melksham
- “Thank you for your time and effort as I have just heard that I successfully passed my Practitioner exam. The instructor's attention to detail definitely made a big difference”By Phil Watson (Rating: 5 out of 5, 08/08/2012) from Birkenhead
- “Must say that the learning experience was one that I could not falter. The level of detail in how the course was presented was second to none”By Will Holden (Rating: 5 out of 5, 06/09/2012) from Chingford
We do not currently have a video for this course