ITIL Training - ITIL Certification
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by BCS (British Computer Society)
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, an Introductory Overview to ITIL, refreshments, official examination and official certificate
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL Foundation examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite, we provide pre-course work via email that we advise you work through prior to attending.
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Foundation 3 day course covers the following topics:
This introductory 3 day ITIL® Foundation training course will enable delegates to gain skills in how to create an ITIL® Framework and customise the Framework to different situations for the company. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a popular IT Service Management (ITSM) that is used at the highest level to enable the company to develop. This course will deliver the knowledge and skills to enable individuals to enhance the company’s success rates by adopting frames works in the company with ITIL-based process approaches.
After completing this course, candidates will then be able to further their knowledge in ITIL® Service Capabilities and ITIL® Service Lifecycle.
- In order to attend this course, delegates must read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
Who should attend this course?
- IT Service Managers
- Programme Director
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL qualifications
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Candidates must have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3' before attending this course
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on ITIL®
- Have knowledge on IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Gain the skills to customise ITIL® Frameworks
- Have the skills to create an ITIL® Framework
This 3 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®
- The remaining 1 day will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® exam
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Foundation
- Features of ITIL®
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITSM lifecycle stage
- International Service Management Standard
- IT Service Management
- ITIL Tools
- ITIL Framework
ITIL® Foundation exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL®
- Complex multiple choice examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 65%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Foundation exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course