Change Management Practitioner Certification
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Practitioner Upgrade examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s). You should, however, have a copy of the Making Sense of Change Management 3rd Edition manual which you will need to bring with you to the course.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
In order to pass the Practitioner Upgrade exam we we strongly advise that you thoroughly go through the pre-course work that we will email you in advance of the course. In additional please familiarise yourself with the Making Sense of Change Management 3rd edition manual which you will need to bring with you to take the exam
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
2 days but The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. However, the Practitioner exam will start promptly at 09:30 on Day Two
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Practitioner Upgrade examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee and subject to availability
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your Change Management® course
Change Management Practitioner 2 day course covers the following topics:
This BCS accredited 2 day Change Management Practitioner Upgrade course is an in-depth course is a renewed version of Change Management Practitioner. This course will allow individuals to upgrade your understanding on the latest skills and knowledge on Change Management.
This programme will provide candidates on how to manage changes within the organisation with the skills to train individuals to embrace change and gain the employees support on change.
To maintain your Change Management position, candidates should re-register their status every 3 to 5 years via the Change Management Re-Registration examination.
To attend this course, you must:
- Have 3 to 5 years’ experience in in a Change Management training environment
- Be confident in Change Management
- Completed and passed the course ‘Change Management Foundation and Practitioner’
- Delegates must have completed 15 hours of personal study from the pre-course reading guide before attending this course
Pre-Course Reading Material
- First chapter of ‘Making Sense of Change Management’ by Cameron and Green (3rd Edition)
- ‘The Underpinning Theory of Making Sense of Change Management’ (3rd Edition)
- ‘Individual Change of Making Sense of Change Management’ (3rd Edition)
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed towards:
- Change Managers
- Those who want to upgrade their knowledge and the qualification in Change Management
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on enhancing potentials in a Change Management training environment
- Have knowledge on how to support individuals for impending changes
- Gain the skills to train individuals to embrace changes in the environment
- Gain the skills to gain the employees support on change
This 2 day course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first day will cover the essential materials needed to understand Change Management
- The last day will cover the essential materials needed to take the Change Management Practitioner Upgrade exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Change Management Practitioner Upgrade
- Features of Change Management Practitioner
- Features of Change Management
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Change Management
- Definitions of Change Management
- Organisational Change
- Team Change
- Individual Change
- Leading Change
- Reasons for Change
- What Changes to Implement
- The Change Process
- Organisational Change Approaches
- Measurement System
- Sequence of Steps
- Business Environment Changes
- The Company’s Needs Adjustments
- Train Employees on Changes
- Gain the Employees Supports
- The Appropriate Adjustments Persuasiveness
- Benefits of Management and Realisation
- Organisation Upgrading Schemes
- Overcome Change-Related Fears
- Monitoring the Implementation
- Fine-tuning the Implementation
- The Impact of Change
- Supporting for Impending Changes
- Preparing for Impending Change
- Effective Change Teams
- Understanding Changes
- Others through Changes
- Getting Buy-In
- Individual Resistance
- Organisational Resistance
- Relationships with Stakeholders
- Creative Change Solutions
Change Management Practitioner Upgrade consists of:
- Knowledge of Change Management
- Objective-testing examination
- Change Management methodology
- 80 questions
- Closed book
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 50%
Change Management Course Manual
Change Management Certificates
Pre-course Change Management material provided before attendance
Change Management exam
Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course