Change Management - Change Management Certification
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, the official Making Sense of Change Management 3rd edition manual (which is yours to keep), refreshments, both official examinations dependant on chosen course, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Foundation examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes. As a pre-requisite, we provide pre-course work via email that we strongly advise you work through prior to attending. We also require you to read chapters Introduction, The underpinning theory, Individual change of the Making Sense of Change Management 3rd Edition manualou read and complete a few short exercises that need to be handed to the instructor upon arrival on the course
Can I take the Practitioner exam first?
To take the Practitioner exam you must first gain a Pass at the Foundation level. Proof of this will be required if seeking to take the Practitioner exam only
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your Change Management course
Change Management Foundation 3 day course covers the following topics:
Change Management is an approach when transitioning teams, organisation and individuals to a preferred state. This introductory 3 day Change Management Foundation course is BCS accredited will provide individuals how to manage these changes with a project management process. This programme will cover materials on recognising what needs to be changed, reasons for change, and managing the change process.
Delegates will be able to gain knowledge and skills to recognise what needs to be changed in the business and how to manage the change process with the principles of Change Management.
Candidates can also go onto gaining further qualifications by passing the Practitioner examination.
To attend this course, you must have a basic knowledge of Change Management
- Delegates must have completed 10 hours of personal study from the pre-course reading guide before attending this course
Pre-Course Reading Material
- ‘Making Sense of Change Management’ by Cameron and Green (3rd Edition)
- ‘The Underpinning Theory of Making Sense of Change Management’ (3rd Edition)
- ‘Individual Change of Making Sense of Change Management’ (3rd Edition)
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed towards:
- Those who want to gain knowledge and the qualification in Change Management
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the types of change managements within the organisation
- Have knowledge on the principles of Change Management
- Gain the skills in managing the change process
- Have the skills to recognise what needs to be changed
This 3 day course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Change Management
- The last day will cover the essential materials needed to take the
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Change Management
- Features of Change Management
- Key concepts Change Management Foundation
- Terminology of Change Management
- Definitions of Change Management
- Organisational Change
- Team Change
- Individual Change
- Leading Change
- Reasons for Change
- Principles of Change Management
- What Changes to Implement
- The Change Process
- Sequence of Steps
- Measurement System
- Organisational Change Approaches
- Communication Skills
- Overcome Change-Related Fears
- Business Environment Changes
- The Company’s Needs
Foundation exam consists of:
Knowledge of Change Management
- Multiple choice examination
- Change Management methodology
- 60 questions
- 40 minutes
- Pass mark - 50%
- Change Management Course Manual
- Change Management Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course Change Management material provided before attendance
- Change Management exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course