Agile Practitioner - Agile Project Management
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Practitioner Upgrade examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s). You should, however, have a copy of the Agile Project Management Handbook manual which you will need to bring with you to the course.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
In order to pass the Practitioner Upgrade exam we we strongly advise that you thoroughly go through the pre-course work that we will email you in advance of the course. In additional please familiarise yourself with Agile Project Management Handbook manual which you will need to bring with you to take the exam
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
1 day with approximate timings of 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45.
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Practitioner examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee and subject to availability
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your Agile® course
Agile Project Management Practitioner (AgilePM®) 1 day course covers the following topics:
Agile Project Management Practitioner Upgrade is a follow through course of Agile® Project Management Foundation’. This upgraded 1 day course is BCS accredited includes the topics covered in the foundation course more in-depth. This programme will enable individuals to update their knowledge on Agile® methods, Agile project lifecycle, Agile project products, and improve their skills in managing Agile® projects. The course includes both exams and is fully accredited by APMG International.
Agile Project Management Practitioner is the highest level of Agile Project Management qualification offered by APMG and provides globally-recognised evidence of expertise in managing projects using Agile methods.
Delegates will be able to update their knowledge on how Agile methods is used to prioritise requirements and create Agile project documentations.
To attend this course, you must:
- Completed and passed the course ‘Agile Project Management Foundation’
- Have certificates in either; Agile Project Management Foundation certificate or, DSDM Atern Foundation certificate or, DSDM Advanced Practitioner certificate
Pre-Course Reading Material
Have completed 3-5 hours of personal study prior to the course
- Read the first 4 chapters form the “Agile Project Management Handbook v1.2” (PDF)
- Agile® Pre-Course Study Guide (PDF)
- “Agile Project Management” Handbook v1.2
Who should attend this course?
- This course is aimed towards Agile Project Managers who wish to upgrade knowledge and the qualification to prepare Agile project in the organisational to become more Agile
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the quality in an agile environment
- Have knowledge on how to prioritise requirements with agile
- Gain the skills to create agile project documentations
- Have the skills to use Timeboxes for agile projects
This 1 day course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first part will cover the essential materials needed to understand Agile Project Management
- The last part will cover the essential materials needed to take the Agile Project Management Practitioner Upgrade exam
- Delegates will be given a 2 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Features of Agile Project Management
- Features of Agile
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Agile Project Management
- Definitions of Agile Project Management
- The Right Approach
- Agile Methods
- Agile Project Management Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Preparing
- Success Factors
- Manage an Agile project
- Agile Lifecycles
- Processes and Products
- Agile Project Communication
- Iterative Development
- Time Boxing
- Agile Project Maintenance
- Traditional Projects
- Managing Risk
- Agile Planning
- Building in Quality
- Project stakeholders
- The philosophy of Agile
- Agile Project Lifecycle
- Agile Project Products
- Agile Project Teams
- Prioritise Requirements with Agile
- Agile Project Documentations
- Quality in an Agile Environment
Agile Project Management Practitioner Upgrade exam consists of:
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management
- Multiple choice examination
- Agile Project Management methodology
- 60 questions
- Open book
- 2 hour
- Pass mark - 50% (30 marks)
Agile PM® is a registered trade mark of dynamic systems development method ltd. All rights reserved.
- Agile Course Manual
- Agile Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course Agile material provided before attendance
- Agile exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course