TOGAF Training - TOGAF 9.1 Certification
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by The Open Group
What version of TOGAF are working towards?
Our courses and it's materials are all based on TOGAF 9.1
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, an Electronic copy of Personal PDF Edition of TOGAF version 9.1 manual, personal edition of the tOGAF document, exam voucher, refreshments and pre-course work supplied via email
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that we have included an examination voucher to accompany your training course
Do I need to study before attending the course?
We strongly advise that you go through the electronic pre-reading material that is sent to you upon confirmation of the course
Can I take the Part 2 exam first?
To gain a pass at Part 2 you will have to have gained a pass at the Part 1 exam first
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
TOGAF 9.1 Certified (Level 1 & 2) 4 day course covers the following topics:
This intermediate 2 day course will enable delegates to gain in-depth knowledge on TOGAF®form TOGAF® 9 Foundation (Part 1). This programme will cover a variety of topics such as: the Architecture Repository, the Architecture Content Framework, the Architecture Content Metamodel, and the Preliminary Phases in a variety of business scenarios.
Candidates will be able to gain the skills to plan, design and implement an Enterprise Information Technology Architecture with Architecture Development Method (ADM) techniques and migration planning techniques.
Exam vouchers are included in this course
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- There are no prior prerequisites to attend this course but the desire to learn and gain the qualification about TOGAF®
Pre-Course Reading Material
- TOGAF® Version 9.1 - 'The Book' (ISBN: 9789087536794)
Who should attend this course?
- Those who want to gain knowledge in TOGAF® 9 standards
- Those who want to achieve Level 2 certification
- Those who want to gain TOGAF® qualifications
- Those with developing architecture Artifacts responsibilities
- Those in architecture projects
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the Preliminary Phases of TOGAF® 9
- Have knowledge on how to customise Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Gain the skills on migration planning techniques
- Have the skills to apply TOGAF® 9 into an architecture practice
This 2 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first day will cover the essential materials needed to understand The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- The remaining day will cover the essential materials needed to take the TOGAF® 9 Certified (Part 2) exam.
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to TOGAF® 9 Certified (Part 2)
- Features of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- Features of TOGAF® 9
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of TOGAF®
- Definitions of TOGAF®
- Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase B: Catalogues, Diagrams and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- Phase C: Catalogues, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Applications Architecture
- Phase C: Catalogues, Matrices and Diagrams
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase D: Catalogues, Matrices and Diagrams
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
TOGAF® 9 Certified (Part 1 and 2) exam consists of:
PRINCE2® does offer the exams for this course but will give the appropriate material in booking the exam elsewhere
- TOGAF® Course Manual
- TOGAF® Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course TOGAF® material provided before attendance
- TOGAF® exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course