PRINCE2 Weekend Foundation & Practitioner Course
Can you confirm your PRINCE2® Weekend Foundation & Practitioner Course is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by PeopleCert
Do I have to buy my own PRINCE2® Weekend Foundation & Practitioner Course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, the official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual (which is yours to keep), refreshments, both official examinations dependant on chosen course, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the PRINCE2® Weekend Foundation & Practitioner Course exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Foundation & Practitioner examinations are included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Will the course be delivered over the same weekend?
The course is split over two successive weekends Friday – 1:30PM, PRINCE2® Foundation Saturday – PRINCE2® Foundation Sunday - PRINCE2® Foundation and Foundation examination Saturday – PRINCE2® Practitioner Workshop Sunday – PRINCE2® Practitioner examination
Can I take the course with no experience of Project Management?
Yes. The PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course is open to those with no previous experience and wishing to gain the PRINCE2 certification or for those who have been involved in a Project Management environment but have yet to gain the full accreditation
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes. As a pre-requisite, we provide pre-course work via email that we strongly advise you work through prior to attending. We will supply the first 3 chapters of the official manual that we'd like for you read and complete a few short exercises that need to be handed to the instructor upon arrival on the course
Can I take the Practitioner exam first?
You will have to gain a Pass at the Foundation level first prior to attending the Practitone course. Proof of this will be required if seeking to take the Practitioner exam only
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
I've had homework on other raining courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your PRINCE2® course
PRINCE2® Weekend Foundation & Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
Why choose Prince2 Training for your weekend course?
- PRINCE2 PeopleCert accredited courses with very high pass rates
- Expert accredited PRINCE2 trainers with real world project management experience
- Inclusive of accredited course materials and official PRINCE2 manual
- Prices include: exams, pre course work, certificates and refreshments
- Largest provider to Corporates and Public Sector Departments: Local Govt, NHS, Police and Universities. Book online or call 0800 0355 832 the PRINCE2 experts.
PRINCE2 Weekend Foundation & Practitioner Course Schedule
Friday – 1:30PM, PRINCE2® Foundation
Saturday – PRINCE2® Foundation
Sunday - PRINCE2® Foundation and Foundation examination
The following weekend:
Saturday – PRINCE2® Practitioner Workshop
Sunday – Practitioner examination
PRINCE2 Training Foundation & Practitioner Weekend Training (including examinations)
The PRINCE2® Training is a process-based approach to managing a successful project - PRINCE2 Training offers delegates the opportunity to complete the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification, thus enabling delegates to become a thriving Project Leader. PRINCE2 Training’s PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner course is specifically designed in order to increase and maximise delegates’ potential in the PRINCE2® training environment; this course provides delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully manage a greater project.
PRINCE2® Weekend Foundation & Practitioner Course Overview and Content
The PRINCE2® Training course is a 5 day intensive course in which the delegate will receive information and training based on the PRINCE2® 2017 Methodology in Project Management. Within the first 3 days of the course, delegates will be focusing primarily on the Foundation aspect of the course – delegates will then take the PRINCE2® Foundation examination which is included in the course on the third day. The subsequent day, delegates will concentrate on the Practitioner top-level aspect of the course, and will be provided with a full day Practitioner Workshop, in which the trainer will impart extensive knowledge of the Project Managing environment onto the delegate. On the last day of the course, delegates will then take their final PRINCE2® Practitioner examination in order to complete the PRINCE2® Qualification and gain the PRINCE2® Training Certification.
PRINCE2 Training instructors have numerous years of hands-on experience in the Project Managing environment, therefore they can not only give theoretical guidance, but can provide delegates with genuine knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2® skills and methodology; our trainers all have at least 10 years experience with PRINCE2® Project Management which will aid delegates in acquiring the PRINCE2® Certification.
Subsequent to receiving confirmation of booking a PRINCE2 course with us, PRINCE2 Training will send out Pre-Course work to the delegate via email and PDF Files. This work consists of:
- A Pre-course workbook that is to be completed by the delegate, then handed in to the trainer at the beginning of the course.
- 3 chapters of the PRINCE2® manual: ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’, which the delegate must read before the start of the course.
- A collection of 70 multiple choice questions that are designed to test your knowledge in the PRINCE2 area – these must be completed with detailed answers.
We recommend that around 10-15 hours is spent completing the Pre-course work prior to the course start date. PRINCE2 Training’s Foundation & Practitioner training course is an extremely intensive 5 day course in which the delegate will be provided with the skills and knowledge needed to manage and complete a large project successfully. PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exams are also included within the course.
Following your booking and confirmation of the course, Joining Instructions that describe the course location, address, and other administrative details will also be emailed.
A MINIMUM of 2 hours homework will be set each evening of the course by the instructor, this must be completed without fail.
PRINCE2® Foundation examination
The PRINCE2® Foundation exam includes a multiple choice examination, the pass mark for this being 33/60. Accomplishment in this examination will indicate that the delegate would be more than able to act as an informed member of a Project Management Team; the PRINCE2® Foundation course provides the delegate with the fundamental elements and skills needed to control a successful project, using the PRINCE2® methodology. NOTE: A prerequisite for the Practitioner examination is to have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation examination.
PRINCE2®: 2017 Practitioner Exam Format
A 68 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 38 out of 68 (55%). Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. This is the top level of PRINCE2® qualification.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your PRINCE2® course
Our courses include everything and you are not required to purchase anything else before you attend.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your PRINCE2® course.
Includes the following:-
- PRINCE2 Training courseware
- Hardcopy official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 course 2017 manual
- In depth pre-course material provided before attendance
- PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exams
- Official PeopleCert certificate upon passing of Foundation and/or Practitioner exam
- Instructors with unrivalled level of experience
- “Was glad to see that the instructor who delivered the Foundation was also the same instructor to deliver the Practitioner. The days in between both parts was made up of plenty of revising but the instructor was always on hand if ever needed”By Stephen Jenkins (Rating: 4.8 out of 5, 30/05/2012) from Crawley
- “Big thank you to the member of staff who did everything they could to get the pre-reading across to me as I had some sort of computer failure. That effort I believe helped me in preparing for what was an intense course. I'm sure if anyone is looking to attend a PRINCE2 course I'd be happy to recommend”By Troy Moxley (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 20/09/2012) from Hemel Hempstead
- “Great course materials, tutorial skills and venue. The interactive between the instructor and all the delegates was first class. Never left anyone out so I'm sure we all go out of the course what was expected and more.”By Tej Basran (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 07/08/2012) from Newcastle
- “The course fee was very competitive compared to some providers who also offered a Weekend course. It was great that the low fee was also met with a great course delivery and materials”By Les Wilcox (Rating: 5 out of 5, 8/07/2012) from Swindon
- “What a good idea to spread the course over 2 successive weekends. Did not have the time available from work to take off. The course is intensive but the hard work has paid off.”By Lyndon Hampshire (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 03/10/2012) from Ilford
We do not currently have a video for this course