PRINCE2 Training | PRINCE2 Practitioner Upgrade (Residential)
Is this course have an accredited certificate?
We are proud to say all are resources for the course is by PeopleCert Once the fee has been completed, PRINCE2 Training will supply you with your own courseware folder, drinks, Practitioner Upgrade examination, pre-course effort delivered via email and certified certificate(s). You should, nevertheless, keep a duplicate of the PRINCE2 2009 courseware folder which is essential to have with you to the training.
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Practitioner Upgrade examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s). You should, however, have a copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2009 manual which you will need to bring with you to the course.
If I have no experience, can I still take the PRINCE2 Project Management course?
If you would like to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner course it is vital that you complete the Foundation course and pass the exam regardless of your level of understanding or practice.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
In order to pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam we strongly suggest that you go through the pre-course material that we will email to you in advance of the course. In addition, please refresh your knowledge with the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual in which you will need to bring with you to take the exam.
How much are the exams?
The PRINCE2 Practitioner Upgrade Certification is built-in to the total course cost. All following exam re-takes are subject to an extra fee and subject to availability.
How can I find out more information?
If you would like to find out any more information about the PRINCE2 Practitioner training course, please contact us on 0800 0355 832 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCE2® Residential Practitioner 2 day course covers the following topics:
PRINCE2 Practitioner Training (Residential)
The following detailed course is based upon the PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Upgrade Training Residential course is designed to help you to develop techniques in how to create, manage and control high profile projects in any controlled environment. PRINCE2 (projects in controlled environments) is the most popular project management technique that is implemented at all levels to become a successful Project Manager.
The 4 day course provides you with the awareness and understanding of PRINCE2 so that you can develop your knowledge of controlling and managing large scale projects in any working atmosphere.
In order to take the practitioner training course, you must have:
- Read a minimum of 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® (2017 Edition)' manual.
- Finished the 6 hour pre-course workbook,
- Finished and pass the 70 multiple choice questions test,
- Completed the PRINCE2® Foundation course.
Who should attend the PRINCE2 certification?
- Anyone who want to upgrade their knowledge on PRINCE2®
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Project Managers
- Any-Sized Organisations
After completing the PRINCE2 Practitioner course, you will be able to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the seven values of PRINCE2®
- Have a better awareness on the seven themes related with the course
- Develop the vital techniques to be flexible when it comes to tasks when managing a team
- Gain the knowledge for managing teams within any training environment
- This 2 day training certificate will be distributed over 2 days to cover the crucial resources needed to take the practitioner exam.
This qualification will contain the following areas:
- Outline of the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Approaches
- The key elements of PRINCE2®
- Continued Business Justification
- Applications of the techniques
- Meanings of the project management theory
- Directing a Project (DP
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Methods of PRINCE2®
- Product-Based Planning Approach
- Starting up a Project (SU)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Closing a Project (CP)
- Focus on Products
- Adjusting to the Project Environment
- Business Case Theme
- Learn from Experience
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Organisation Theme
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Managing Stage Boundaries (SB)
The PRINCE2® Practitioner exam includes:
- Applying projects to a variation of environments
- Objective testing
- 8 scenarios
- Multiple choice examination
- 80 questions
- 2 hours
- Pass mark - 55%
The PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Upgrade residential course includes the following:-
- PRINCE2 Training courseware
- In depth pre-course material provided before attendance
- PRINCE2® Practitioner exam
- Official PeopleCert certificate upon passing Practitioner exam
- Instructors with unrivalled level of experience
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course