PRINCE2 Training | PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
Can you confirm your examination is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our examination and all of its materials have been fully accredited by PeopleCert
What is included with this course?
As you have selected the Practitioner exam only you will have included just the exam only. No preparation work is provided or course manual
How can I find out more information?
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your PRINCE2® course
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Only (Evening) 1 day course covers the following topics:
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
This intensive 1 day PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam revision course in the evening will enable delegates to thoroughly understand and pass the PRINCE2® Exam.
The following detailed course is based upon the PRINCE2 2017 syllabus.
This revision course will include the knowledge and skills to enable individuals to enhance and make the most of managing and controlling large projects in the PRINCE2® training environment.
In order to attend this course, delegates must have:
- Read at least 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® (2017 Edition)' manual,
- Completed a 6 hour pre-course workbook,
- Completed and pass the PRINCE2 knowledge 70 multiple choice questions test
- Completed and passed “PRINCE2® Foundation Exam”
Who should attend this course?
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Anyone who want to gain PRINCE2® Qualifications
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the seven principles of PRINCE2®
- Have knowledge on the seven themes involved with PRINCE2®
- Gain the skills to outline PRINCE2® with different Project Environment tasks
- Have the skills to explain PRINCE2® in different scenarios
- This 1 day course will cover the essential materials needed to take the PRINCE2® Exam
This course will include the following:
- Exam Approaches
- Exam Skills
- Apply PRINCE2® to Non-Complex Projects
- Outline the Seven Principles
- Outline the Seven Themes
- Outline the Seven Processes
- Explain Management Products
- Explain the Relationships between Processes of a Project
- Explain the Relationships between deliverables of a Project
- Explain the Relationships between roles of a Project
PRINCE2® Exam consists of:
- Objective Style Testing
- Multiple Choice Examination
- 68 questions
- 2½ hours
- Pass mark - 55% (38 correct questions out of a possbile 68)
- PRINCE2® Course Manual
- PRINCE2® Certificates
- Experienced PRINCE2®instructors
- Pre-course PRINCE2®material provided before attendance
- PRINCE2® exam
- Official PeopleCert certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course