PRINCE2 Training | PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes the course is accredited by the BCS (British Computer Society)
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be given on the course, your own courseware folder, the official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 manual (which is yours to keep), refreshments, both official examinations dependant on chosen course, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Foundation & Practitioner examinations are included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Can I take the course with no experience of Project Management?
Yes. The PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course is open to those with no previous experience and wishing to gain the PRINCE2 certification or for those who have been involved in a Project Management environment but have yet to gain the full accreditation
Can I take the Practitioner exam first?
To take the Practitioner exam you must first gain a Pass at the Foundation level. Proof of this will be required if seeking to take the Practitioner exam only
how do I book a course?
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your PRINCE2® course
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner (Evening) 5 day course covers the following topics:
This 5 day evening PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Training course will enable delegates to gain skills in how to manage projects in a controlled environment. PRINCE2 (PRojects IN a Controlled Environment, version 2) is the most popular project management methodology that is used at the highest level to become a successful Project Manager.
This PRINCE2 course will include the knowledge and skills to enable individuals to enhance and make the most of managing and controlling large projects in a PRINCE2® training environment.
The following information is based upon the latest PRINCE2 syllabus; PRINCE2 2017.
In order to attend this course, delegates must have:
- Read at least 3 chapters from ‘Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2® (2009 Edition)' manual,
- Completed a 6 hour pre-course workbook,
- Completed and pass the PRINCE2 knowledge 70 multiple choice questions test.
Who should attend this course?
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Any-Sized Organisations
- Anyone who want to gain the skills and knowledge on PRINCE2®
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the seven principles of PRINCE2®
- Have knowledge on the seven themes involved with PRINCE2®
- Gain the skills to direct a Project with PRINCE2®
- Have the skills to apply the PRINCE2® processes to Project Environment tasks
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to undergo the Foundation exam.
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the Practitioner exam.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
- Features of PRINCE2®
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of PRINCE2®
- The History of PRINCE2®
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Benefits of PRINCE2®
- Scope of PRINCE2®
- Content of PRINCE2®
- Processes of PRINCE2®
- Applications of PRINCE2®
- Product-Based Planning Approach
- PROMPT II (Project Resource Organisation Management Planning Techniques)
- Projects In a Controlled Environment, version 2
- Continued Business Justification
- Learn from Experience
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on Products
- Adjusting to the Project Environment
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project (SU)
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Directing a Project (DP
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing Stage Boundaries (SB)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Closing a Project (CP)
- Exam Approaches
PRINCE2® Foundation exam consists of:
- Knowledge of PRINCE2
- Multiple choice examination
- Use the PRINCE2® methodology
- 60 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 55% (33 correct answers out of 60)
PRINCE2® Practitioner exam consists of:
- Pass the PRINCE2® Foundation examination
- Apply PRINCE2® non-complex projects to a variety of environments
- Objective testing
- Multiple choice examination
- 68 questions
- 2½ hours
- Pass mark - 55% (38 correct answers out of 68)
- PRINCE2® Course Manual
- PRINCE2® Certificates
- Experienced PRINCE2® instructors
- Pre-course PRINCE2® material provided before attendance
- PRINCE2® exams
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course