Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Can you confirm that your course is accredited?
We are able to confirm that our course is fully accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
What am I provided with on the course?
Once payment has been made you will receive After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, examination application guidance, pre-course work
How much are the exams?
The CAPM examination is provided by PMI directly. Our course is an exam preparation course which does not include the exam.
What are the required pre-requisites for the course?
Prior to attending, PMI have advised that all delegates CAPM candidates must first meet the specific educational requirements of a "High school diploma" or equivalent The course is suitable if: You have a basic or limited knowledge of project management, or are working in a project environment. Require knowledge of PMI's approach to project management Want a recognised project management qualification
Will I receive a certifictae
Yes. You will receive a certificate once you have complete the course
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your CAPM course.
CAPM® Certification Training 3 day course covers the following topics:
This 3 day CAPM® Certification Training course will enable delegates to gain skills in how to manage projects in a controlled environment. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a global a required skill that is used at the highest level to become a successful Project Manager.
This course will include the knowledge and skills to enable individuals to enhance the project’s success rates by managing and controlling projects in a professional environment.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have a minimum of 4,500 hours experience leading and directing projects
- Have a minimum of 3 years of project management experience in project management or equivalent experience (7,500 hours)
- Have 35 hours in project management education
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed towards:
- Project Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Executives
- Anyone who want to gain a certification on CAPM®
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Have knowledge on the principles of Project Management
- Gain the skills to manage the project processes
- Have the skills to manage the projects’ quality
This 3 days course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- The remaining 1 day will cover the essential materials needed to take the CAPM exam.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to CAPM® Certification Training
- Features of CAPM®
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of CAPM®
- Definitions of CAPM®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Organisation
- Project Scope Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Quality Management
CAPM® Certification exam consists of:
- Knowledge of CAPM®
- Multiple choice examination
- PMP® methodology
- 150 questions
- 3 hours
- Pass mark - 55%
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your PMP®course.
The PMP®Certification by PMI®course includes the following:-
- PMP® Training courseware
- Pre-course material provided before attendance including the PMP Handbook
- Examination Application Guidance with extensive CAPM® Practice test questions
- Course is fully accredited by Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- 23 PMI required Contact Hours
- Instructors with unrivalled level of experience
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course