P3O Re-Registration - P3O Certification
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Re-Registration examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s). You should, however, have a copy of the Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices manual which you will need to bring with you to the course.
Do I need to study before attending the course?
In order to pass the Re-Registration exam we we strongly advise that you thoroughly go through the pre-course work that we will email you in advance of the course. In additional please familiarise yourself with Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices manual which you will need to bring with you to take the exam
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
2 days but The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. However, the Re-Registration exam will start promptly at 09:30 on Day Two
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Re-Registration examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee and subject to availability
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your P3O® course
P3O Re-Registration 2 day course covers the following topics:
This two day course will allow delegates to learn how about the implementation, development and management of supports structure for change delivery through organisations and offices. Delegates can do all this through P3O. The qualification must be refreshed every three to five years so a re-fresher course must be taken.
Project, Programme & Portfolio Office (P3O) is a business framework designed for the implementation and for the support of a structure for the delivery of change within a business. It has been made by Axelos and is designed to link with other frameworks by Axelos such as PRINCE2, MSP and M_o_R easily. It aligns areas of interest with the same objectives, ensuring senior management staff can make informed decisions and comprehend how different business components can fit in with business strategies.
- Prior to attending this course, candidates must have passed the P3O Practitioner exam.
- This course is for those who need to re-register their qualification as a Practitioner and need to refresh their knowledge on the subject.
- When the course is confirmed, candidates are sent pre-course materials, as well as the project, portfolio and programme manual to read and comprehend before the course begins.
- The pre-course work should take about fifteen hours to complete.
Who Should Attend
- This course is for anyone working in an environment which requires P3O, or anyone who works in project, programme or portfolio management.
- This course is for those who need to re-register their status as a Practitioner and need to refresh their knowledge.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the benefits of P3O within the organisation
- Have knowledge on how to implement P3O to the organisation
- Gain the skills to recruiting the right staff with P3O
- Gain the skills to prioritise with P3O
This 2 day course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first day will cover the essential materials needed to understand P3O® Re-Registration
- The remaining day will cover the essential materials needed to take the P3O® Re-Registration exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to P3O® Re-Registration
- Features of Project, Programme & Portfolio Office (P3O)
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of P3O®
- Definitions of P3O®
- Business Cases
- Model Editing
- Services & Functions
- The Relationships between Portfolios, Projects & Programmes
- How P3O Can Benefit an Organisation
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruiting the Correct Staff
- P3MS Summaries
- Prioritisation, Dashboards & Management
- Implementing or Refreshing P3O
- Capability of P3O
- Barriers & How to Overcome Them
- Information Flows & Blueprints
- Equipment & Methods
P3O® Re-Registration Exam consists of:
- Knowledge in Project, Programme & Portfolio Office (P3O)
- P3O® methodology
- Two questions, with a scenario background and appendices
- Each question is worth 20 marks
- 40 marks in total
- 30 minutes to complete the exam
- Open book – the P3O® guide is allowed
- Pass mark is 50%, 20 marks required out of a possible 40
- P3O® Course Manual
- Experienced P3O®instructors
- Pre-course P3O® material provided before attendance
- P3O® exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course