MSP Re-Registration - MSP Certification
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, refreshments, Re-Registration examination, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Re-Registration examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee and subject to availability
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes. In order to pass the Re-Registration exam we we strongly advise that you thoroughly go through the pre-course work that we will email you in advance of the course. In additional please familiarise yourself with Managing Successful Programmes manual which you will need to bring with you to take the exam
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
2 days but The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. However, the Re-Registration exam will start promptly at 09:30 on Day Two
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your MSP® course
MSP® Re-Registration 2 day course covers the following topics:
This intensive 2 day MSP® Re-Registration course is BCS accredited. This programme will go over the material learned in ‘MSP® Foundation and Practitioner’ by explaining the of principles and processes methodology that is used to help manage programmes within the organisation to achieve successful results and goals by gaining lost points in the past.
Delegates will gain the knowledge to applying this knowledge to the workplace as well as passing the MSP® Re-Registration exam.
After completing this course, candidates will the qualification in MSP® and enable them to re-register for Managing Successful Programmes.
To attend this course, you must
- Have completed and passed the ‘MSP® Foundation course
- Candidates will need to complete a minimum of 15 hours of personal study prior to the course
- Have completed the short pre-course workbook
Pre-Course Reading Material
- “Introduction, Principles, Introduction to Themes from the “Managing Successful Programmes” (2011 Edition)
Who should attend this course?
- This course is aimed towards Business Professionals who wish to re-register their knowledge on how to gain the qualifications into Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
- After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the benefits of Realisation Management
- Have knowledge on the MSP® and the programme environment
- Gain the skills to customise the MSP® to your business environment
- Have the skills to plan and control a programme
This 2 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first day will cover the essential materials needed to understand Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- The remaining day will cover the essential materials needed to take the MSP® Re-Registration exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to MSP® Re-Registration
- Features of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®)
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of MSP
- Definitions of MSP
- The Principles of MSP®
- Governance Theme
- Leadership Engagement
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Benefits of Realisation Management
- Blueprint Design
- Blueprint Delivery
- Planning and Control
- The Business Case
- Risk Management
- Issue Resolution
- Quality Management
- Transformational Flow
- Identify a Programme
- Define a Programme
- Manage the Tranches
- Deliver the Capability
- The Benefits of a Programme
- Close a programme
- The MSP® and the Environment
MSP® Re-Registration exam consists of:
- Knowledge of MSP
- Multiple choice examination
- MSP methodology
- 80 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 50%
- MSP Course Manual
- MSP Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course MSP material provided before attendance
- MSP exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course