M_o_R training - M_o_R Course
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes. We are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made PRINCE2 Training will supply, your own courseware folder, the official Management of Risk; Guidance for Practitioners manual (which is yours to keep), refreshments, both official examinations dependant on chosen course, pre-course work supplied via email and official certificate(s)
How much are the exams?
PRINCE2 Training are happy to say that your Foundation & Practitioner examinations are included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes. As a pre-requisite, we provide pre-course work via email that we strongly advise you work through prior to attending. We will supply the official manual that we'd like for you read and complete a few short exercises that need to be handed to the instructor upon arrival on the course
Can I take the Practitioner exam first?
To take the Practitioner exam you must first gain a Pass at the Foundation level. Proof of this will be required if seeking to take the Practitioner exam only
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
How long is the course?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your M_o_R® course
Management of Risk (MoR®) Foundation & Practitioner 5 day course covers the following topics:
Health and risks qualifications are a demanding and grown skill in the working environment across a variety of industries. Management of Risk (MOR). This intensive 5 day PeopleCert accredited course will combine foundation materials such as; principles, approach, processes, embedding and reviewing and perspectives of Management of Risk as well as advance topics.
This programme will provide delegates the fundamental elements on managing risks with the right approaches and processes in the workplace
Candidates can take their knowledge and skills further by proceeding in a more advance level certifications.
- There are no prior prerequisites this take this course, but to gain the qualifications on Management of Risk (MOR)
- Those with awareness of programme and project management will be desirable
Pre-Course Reading Material
- 4 chapters from Management of Risk (MOR) Manuel
- Management of Risk (MOR) Guidance 4 Practice (2011)
- Have complete 8 hours of personal study
Who should attend this course?
- Corporate Managers
- Operational Manager
- Business Change Managers
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Business Support Staff and Managers
- Programme Support Staff and Managers
- Project Support Staff and Managers
- Operational Staff and Managers
- Staff and Managers
- Anybody interested in Institution of MOR
- Those who want to gain qualifications in MOR
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Risk Management Framework
- Have knowledge on Risk Management Specialisms
- Gain the skills to implement M_o_R® into the work environment
- Gain the skills to manage risks in the workplace
This 5 day course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Management of Risk (MOR) to take the MOR Foundation exam
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the MOR Practitioner exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to MOR Foundation and Practitioner
- Features of MOR Foundation
- Features of MOR Practitioner
- Features of Management of Risk (MOR)
- Terminology of M_o_R®
- Definitions of M_o_R®
- Key Concepts
- What is Risk?
- What is Risk Management?
- Controlled Approach to Identification
- Assessment to Identification
- Control Risk at Strategic
- Programme Perspectives
- Project Perspectives
- Operational Perspectives
- M_o_R® Walkthrough
- M_o_R® Principles
- M_o_R® Approach
- M_o_R® Processes
- Embedding M_o_R®
- Reviewing M_o_R®
- M_o_R® Perspectives
- M_o_R® Health Check Model
- M_o_R® Health Maturity Model
- M_o_R® Specialisms
- M_o_R® Foundation Exam Technique
- M_o_R® Examination Simulator
- M_o_R® Framework
- Risk Health Checks
- The Management of Risk Maturity Model
- Risk Management Specialisms
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Process Lifecycle
- Risk Management Framework
- Business Continuity
- Safety and Security
- Culture Creation
- Costs and Benefits
- M_o_R® Measurement
- M_o_R® Control
- M_o_R® Reporting
- Risk Specialisms
- Incident Management
- Health and Safety
MOR® Foundation exam consists of:
- Knowledge in M_o_R®
- Multiple choice examination
- M_o_R® methodology
- 75 questions
- Closed book
- 1 hour
- Pass mark – 50%
MOR® Practitioner exam consists of:
- Knowledge in M_o_R®
- Objective-test examination
- M_o_R® methodology
- 4 questions (20 marks each)
- Open book
- 3 hours
- Pass mark – 50%
- M_o_R® Course Manual
- M_o_R® Certificates
- Experienced M_o_R® instructors
- Pre-course M_o_R® material provided before attendance
- M_o_R® exams
- Official PeopleCert certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course