Lean Six Sigma Training
Is there pre-study work?
Yes, following confirmation of booking we will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of; Course Preparation Guide & Pre-course Reading PDF
Are there any prerequisites for the examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the Yellow Belt examination, however, candidates must achieve a pass at the Yellow Belt level before completing the Green Belt examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Yellow Belt exam is multiple choice and the Green Belt exam is multiple choice
Are there exams included
Yes, both Yellow & Green Belt exams are provided
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed towards Business Professionals who wish to gain further knowledge on how to enhance business performance with Lean Six Sigma
What should I bring?
A pen, a pencil, a notepad, a photographic ID, The Complete Toolbox Guide for All Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 5 day course covers the following topics:
Six sigma is a set of tools and techniques used to enhance the process improvement in a business. This BCS accredited intensive 5 day course outlines how to create infrastructures in the organisations for people to expertise in the quality management methods, statistical methods. This programme will cover a variety of topics related to; process cycle time, pollution, costs, customer satisfaction, increase profits.
After completing this course, delegates will gain the skills to enhance customer satisfaction and profits, as well as how to reduce process cycle time, pollution and costs. Candidates can develop their knowledge further by taking Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- To attend this course, you must have completed and passed the course ‘Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt’
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Lean Six Sigma and Minitab: The Complete Toolbox Guide for All Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
Who should attend this course?
- This course is aimed towards Business Professionals who wish to gain further knowledge on how to enhance business performance with Lean Six Sigma
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Have knowledge on how to run Kaizen events
- Gain the skills to enhance customer satisfaction
- Have the skills to reduce pollution and costs
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Lean Six Sigma
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam.
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Features of Lean Six Sigma
- Features of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Lean Six Sigma
- Definitions of Lean Six Sigma
- Measurement Plan
- Measurement Process
- Selecting Measures
- Data Definition
- Data Sources
- Measuring Yield
- Measuring Capability
- Measure Plan Implementation
- Data Analysis
- Scatter Diagrams
- Charts and Pareto Charts
- Frequency Charts
- Variation Analysis
- Defect Analysis
- Mapping and Analysis
- Value Stream Analysis
- Cause and Effect Analysis (CNX)
- Hypotheses Analysis
- Verifying Causes
- Brain Storming
- Process Vision
- Lean Principles
- Enabling Flow
- Level Scheduling SMED
- Visual Management
- Selecting Solutions
- Theory Constraints
- Developing Solution Options
- Kaizen events
- FMEA Risk Analysis
- Implementation Planning
- Mistake Proofing
- Statistics Control
- Control Charts
- Bar and R Charts
- Process Management
- Lean Six Sigma Score Cards
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam consists of:
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Multiple choice examination
- Lean Six Sigma methodology
- 50 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- Lean Six Sigma Course Manual
- Lean Six Sigma Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course Lean Six Sigma material provided before attendance
- Lean Six Sigma exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course