Lean Six Sigma Training
What do you provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, courseware folder, exams, certificate and refreshments.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes the Yellow, Green & Black Belt exam
Are there any prerequisites for the Black Belt examination?
Candidates must achieve a pass at the Green Belt level before completing the Black Belt examination.
What is the structure of the exams?
The Black Belt exam is multiple choice.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt 10 day course covers the following topics:
This advance 5 day course will enable delegates to gain in-depth knowledge on how to apply Lean Six Sigma Black Belt into the company. This programme will cover a variety of topics related to removing causes or errors and reduce the variability in manufacturing and business processes.
After completing this course, delegate will gain the skills to create performance management dashboard and a business case.
To attend this course, you must:
- Have completed and passed the course ‘Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt’
- Have completed and passed the course ‘Lean Six Sigma Green Belt’
- Had a minimum of 30 hours of personal study hours prior to the course
- Have knowledge on Lean Six Sigma
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Lean Six Sigma and Minitab: The Complete Toolbox Guide for All Lean Six Sigma Practitioners
- Lean Six Sigma BB Pre Course Reading v1.1
- Lean Six Sigma Pre Course Scenario Call Centre v1.0
Who should attend this course?
- This course is aimed towards Business Professionals who wish to gain advance knowledge on how to enhance business performance with Lean Six Sigma
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Have knowledge on Operational Performance Management
- Gain the skills to create performance management dashboard
- Have the skills to create a business case
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam.
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Features of Lean Six Sigma
- Features of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of Lean Six Sigma
- Definitions of Lean Six Sigma
- Cycle Time
- Takt Time
- Work Balancing
- Value Stream Mapping
- Gage R&R
- T”&”F” Tests
- Design of Experiments
- Operational Performance Management
- Performance Management Dashboard
- Meeting Management
- Improvement Wheel
- Trend Interpretation
- Visual Management
- Business Case
- Performance Management Reporting
- Leadership Skills
- 5 Leadership Principles
- High Performance Team
- Situational leadership
- T&F Tests
- Managing resistance
- Coaching Skills
- Feedback Skills
- Advanced Tools
- Advanced Control Charts
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam consists of:
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Multiple choice examination
- Lean Six Sigma methodology
- 100 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- Lean Six Sigma Course Manual
- Lean Six Sigma Certificates
- Experienced instructors
- Pre-course Lean Six Sigma material provided before attendance
- Lean Six Sigma exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course