ITIL Service Lifecycle Service Transition
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by BCS (British Computer Society).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate. Please note that delegates are advised to purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Transition ISBN 9780113313068
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite, we advise that you should purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Transition ISBN 9780113313068
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Transition 3 day course covers the following topics:
This moderate 3 day ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Transition (ST) Training course will enable delegates to further their skills developed from the ITIL® Foundation’ course to create new services in supported environments to enhance capabilities. This course will cover a variety of topics related to the service transition of the service lifecycle.
Candidates will be able to gain skills to test, assess and evaluate changes in the organisation to enhance the service transition.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have completed the course ‘ITIL® Foundation’ in IT Service Management
- Be familiar with IT terminology
- Understand the Service Strategy Management context
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Transition pre-course work
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Operation pre-course work
- Have experience in a service management environment
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
- Read from Service Transition books
- Read from Service Strategy books
Who should attend this course?
- Programme Director
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL qualifications
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Service Transition
- Have knowledge on how to plan for change in the organisation
- Gain the skills to test the service transition
- Have the skills on assess and evaluate change
This 3 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®,
- The remaining 1 day will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Transition exam.
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Transition (ST)
- Features of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Features of Service Transition (ST)
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITSM lifecycle stage
- International Service Management Standard
- IT Service Management
- Transition Planning
- Transition Support
- Change Management
- Service Asset
- Configuration Management
- Release Management
- Deployment Management
- Service Validation
- Service Testing
- Change Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Change Control
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Service Transition Principles
- Service Transition Processes
- Service Transition Related Activities
- Consideration of Technology
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Service Transition (ST) exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Multiple scenario-based examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1½ hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Capability Service Offerings & Agreements exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course