ITIL Service Lifecycle Managing Across the Lifecycle
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by the APMG (Association of Project Managers Group).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate. Please note that delegates are advised to purchase and read all Lifecycle publications prior to attending which would've been done prior to attending each individual course. On arrival please provide proof/certificate of passing each individual Lifecycle course exam
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite delegates are advised to purchase and read all Lifecycle publications prior to attending which would've been done prior to attending each individual course. On arrival please provide proof/certificate of passing each individual Lifecycle course exam
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Managing Across The Lifecycle 5 day course covers the following topics:
This transitional 5 day ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC) training course from ITIL® Foundation’. The programmes main aim is to teach delegates how to manage the service across its lifecycle along with preparing individuals for the exam on the last day. This course will include the skills to enable individuals to manage risks, changes and challenges with Managerial Functions, as well as managing the service lifecycle.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to further their knowledge to gain an ITIL® Expert Qualification.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have completed the course ‘ITIL® Foundation’ in IT Service Management
- Be familiar with IT terminology
- Understand the Service Strategy Management context
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Transition pre-course work
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Operation pre-course work
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
- Read from Service Transition books
- Read from Service Strategy books
- Read from ITIL Continual Service Improvement book
Who should attend this course?
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Those in IT Service Management
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL® qualifications
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL® Expert qualification
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Managing across the Lifecycle
- Have knowledge on Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Gain the skills to manage the service lifecycle with Service Management Processes
- Have the skills to manage strategic change
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®,
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Managing across the Lifecycle exam.
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC)
- Features of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Features of Managing across the Lifecycle (MALC)
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITSM lifecycle stage
- IT Service Management
- International Service Management Standard
- Service Lifecycle
- Communication Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Service Management Processes
- Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Service Management Capability
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managerial Functions
- Organisational Challenges
- Complementary Industry Guidance
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Managing across the Lifecycle exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Multiple scenario-based examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1½ hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Capability Service Offerings & Agreements exam
- Official PeopleCert certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course