ITIL Service Lifecycle Continual Service Improvement
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by BCS (British Computer Society).
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate. Please note that delegates are advised to purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Continual Service Improvement ISBN 9780113313082
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite, we advise that you should purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Continual Service Improvement ISBN 9780113313082
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Continual Service Improvement 3 day course covers the following topics:
This intense BCS accredited 3 day ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Continual Service Improvement (CSI) training course is a follow up course from ITIL® Foundation’. Delegates will be able to enhance their skills and knowledge from the previous course to manage and enhance large-scale service improvements. This course will include the skills to enable individuals to plan and manage improvements with the organisations IT Services with Application Performance Management (APM) and Continual Service Improvement (CSI) techniques.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to further their knowledge to gain an ITIL® Expert Qualification.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have completed the course ‘ITIL® Foundation’ in IT Service Management
- Be familiar with IT terminology
- Understand the Service Strategy Management context
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Transition pre-course work
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Operation pre-course work
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
- Read from Service Transition books
- Read from Service Strategy books
- Read from ITIL Continual Service Improvement book
Who should attend this course?
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Those who want to gain ITIL® Expert Qualifications
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Application Performance Management (APM)
- Have knowledge on Continual Service Improvement methods
- Gain the skills to identify IT Services improvements
- Have the skills to create strategies for Improvement
This 3 days course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®,
- The remaining 1 day will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Continual Service Improvement
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Features of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Features of Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITSM lifecycle stage
- IT Service Management
- International Service Management Standard
- Deming Cycle
- Application Performance Management (APM)
- Strategies for Improvement
- Measure Data
- Gather Data
- Process Data
- Analyse Information
- Analyse Data
- Present Information
- Use Information
- Implement Improvement
- IT Processes
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods
- Continual Service Improvement Techniques
- Critical Success Factors
- Critical Risk Factors
ITIL® Service Lifecycle - Continual Service Improvement exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Multiple scenario-based examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1½ hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Service Capability – Release, Control and Validation exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course