ITIL Service Capability Service Offerings & Agreements (SO&A)
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by PeopleCert.
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate. Please note that delegates are advised to purchase and read the following publications in advance of the course ITIL 2011 Service Design ISBN 9780113313051 and ITIL 2011 Service Strategy ISBN 9780113313044
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite, we advise that you should purchase and read the following publications in advance of the course ITIL 2011 Service Design ISBN 9780113313051 and ITIL 2011 Service Strategy ISBN 9780113313044
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Service Capability - Service Offerings & Agreements 5 day course covers the following topics:
This intensive 5 day ITIL® Service Capability - Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) training course follows the materials covered in the ITIL® Foundation’ course to enable delegates to gain the knowledge on why ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements is important when providing services. This course will include the skills to enable individuals on how to measure ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements perform with SAO tools.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to further their knowledge to gain an ITIL® Expert Qualification.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have completed the course ‘ITIL® Foundation’ in IT Service Management
- Be familiar with IT terminology
- Hold an ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Understand the Service Management context
- Have experience in at least one of the Service Management Processes (Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management and Financial Management)
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Transition pre-course work
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Operation pre-course work
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
- Read from ‘ITIL Service Strategy’ (2011 Edition)
- Read from ‘Service Design’ (2011 Edition)
- Key Element Guide Service Transition
- Key Element Guide Service Operation
Who should attend this course?
- IT Managers
- IT Finance Managers
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- IT Professionals
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- Those in IT Service Management
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL® qualifications
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on the importance of ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Have knowledge on how to overcome the challenges when implementing SOA
- Gain the skills to measure ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Have the skills to work with the tools that support SOA
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®,
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® Service Capability - Service Offerings & Agreements exam.
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Service Capability – Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
- Features of ITIL® Service Capability
- Features of Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- Definitions of ITIL®
- Disciplines of ITIL®
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITIL Intermediate Navigator tool
- Business Relationship Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Demand Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management (SLM)
- Supplier Management
- Supporting methods
- Business Relationship Manager Roles
- Business Relationship Manager Responsibilities
- Service Management Technology
- Service Management Implementation
- Challenges with SOA
- Risks with SOA
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- ITIL lifecycle (service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement)
ITIL® Service Capability - Service Offerings & Agreements exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL® Service Capability
- Multiple scenario-based examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1½ hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Capability Service Offerings & Agreements exam
- Official PeopleCert certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course