ITIL Service Capability Release, Control & Validation
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by PeopleCert
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate. Please note that delegates are advised to purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Transition ISBN 9780113313068
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite, we advise that you should purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Transition ISBN 9780113313068
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Service Capability - Release, Control & Validation 5 day course covers the following topics:
This intermediate PeopleCert accredited 5 day ITIL® Service Capability – Release, Control and Validation training course develops materials taught in the ITIL® Foundation course further to implement the latest technology to release, control and validate the service capabilities.
This course will include the skills to enable individuals to validate and test services along with release and control management.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have completed the course ‘ITIL® Foundation’ in IT Service Management
- Be familiar with IT terminology
- Hold an ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Understand the Service Management context
- Have experience in at least one of the Service Management Processes (Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management and Financial Management)
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Transition pre-course work
- Completed Key Element Guide Service Operation pre-course work
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
- Read from ‘ITIL Service Strategy’ (2011 Edition)
- Read from ‘Service Design’ (2011 Edition)
Who should attend this course?
- IT Managers
- IT Finance Managers
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- IT Professionals
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- Those in IT Service Management
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL® qualifications
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Release and Deployment Management
- Have knowledge on Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Gain the skills on how to release and control management
- Have the skills to validate and test services
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®,
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® Service Capability – Release, Control and Validation exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Service Capability – Release, Control and Validation
- Features of ITIL® Service Capability
- Features of Release, Control and Validation
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- Definitions of ITIL®
- ITSM lifecycle stage
- International Service Management Standard
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
- Change Management
- Change Evaluation
- Release Management
- Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing (SVT)
- Request Fulfilment
- Knowledge Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
ITIL® Service Capability – Release, Control and Validation – exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL® Service Capability
- Multiple scenario-based examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1½ hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Service Capability – Release, Control and Validation exam
- Official PeopleCert certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course