ITIL Service Capability Operational Support and Analysis
Can you confirm your course is accredited?
Yes, we are pleased to say that our course and all of its materials have been fully accredited by PeopleCert.
Do I have to buy my own course materials?
After payment has been made you will be provided with your own courseware folder, refreshments, official examination and official certificate. Please note that delegates are advised to purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Operation ISBN 9780113313075
How much are the exams?
We are happy to say that your ITIL examination is included in the overall course cost. All subsequent exam re-takes are subject to an additional fee
Do I need to study before attending the course?
Yes, as a pre-requisite, we advise that you should purchase and read the following publication in advance of the course ITIL Service Operation ISBN 9780113313075
When do I get confirmation of the course that I booked?
As soon as payment has been made and received may it be over the phone or via our online booking system, an email will be despatched detailing the course location, pre-course work, course agenda and payment receipt. Please keep this email for your own records
I've had homework on other training courses but is there homework for this course?
There will be work that requires completion each evening and will be set by the instructor at the end of each day.
What are the course hours?
The daily hours are on average 09:00 to 17:00. We would like for you to arrive at approximately 08:45. The instructor will discuss the remaining days upon your arrival on the first day.
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your ITIL® course
ITIL® Service Capability - Operational Support and Analysis 5 day course covers the following topics:
This intermediate 5 day ITIL® Service Capability – Operational Support and Analysis training course will further develop materials learnt in the ITIL® Foundation’ course to help delegates to support and analyse operational service capabilities with Service Management technologies.
This course will include the skills to enable individuals to improve challenges and risks with a variety of management aspects such as; Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management, and Access Management.
In order to attend this course, delegates must:
- Have completed and passed the course ‘ITIL® Foundation’ in IT Service Management
- Be familiar with IT terminology
- Hold an ISEB/EXIN ITIL® Foundation Certificate
- Hold an ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Completed at least 12 personal study hours on ITIL Service Design
- Completed ITIL Service Design pre-course work
- Understand the Service Management context
Pre-Course Reading Material
- Have read 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3'
- Read from ‘ITIL Service Strategy’ (2011 Edition)
- Read from ‘ITIL Service Operation’
Who should attend this course?
- Capacity Managers
- Availability Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Those in IT Service Management
- Those who want to gain ITIL Expert Qualifications
- Anyone who want to gain ITIL® Qualifications
After completing this course, delegate will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on Operational Support and Analysis
- Have knowledge on how Service Lifecycle interacts with Operational Support and Analysis
- Gain the skills to support Incident Management within OSA practices
- Have the skills to improve challenges and risks with Service Management technologies
This 5 days course will be divided into a two-part structure.
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand ITIL®,
- The remaining 2 days will cover the essential materials needed to take the ITIL® Service Capability –
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening.
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ITIL® Service Capability – Operational Support and Analysis
- Features of ITIL® Service Capability
- Features of Operational Support and Analysis
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of ITIL®
- Definitions of ITIL®
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- International Service Management Standard
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- The Service Desk
- Technical Management
- IT Operations Management
- End-to-end process flow
- End-to-end process
ITIL® Service Capability – Operational Support and Analysis exam consists of:
- Knowledge of ITIL® Service Capability
- Multiple scenario-based examination
- ITIL methodology
- 8 questions
- 1½ hour
- Pass mark - 70%
- ITIL® Course Manual
- ITIL® Certificates
- ITIL® Experienced instructors
- Pre-course ITIL® material provided before attendance
- ITIL® Capability Service Operational Support and Analysis exam
- Official PeopleCert certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course