What do you provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, courseware folder, certificates and refreshments.
Are there any prerequisites for the COBIT examinations?
There are no prerequisites for the COBIT Foundation examination.
Does the course include exams?
Yes, the course includes your COBIT Foundation exam.
- COBIT® (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) is the most globally recognised IT control and governance framework. This course covers COBIT v5. The COBIT® governance framework, supporting toolset and documentation enables managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
- COBIT® Foundation 2 day course covers the following topics:
- The major drivers for the development of COBIT 5.
- The business benefits of COBIT 5.
- The COBIT 5 Product Architecture.
- The Governance and Management of Enterprise IT and the IT management issues and challenges that affect enterprises.
- The 5 Key Principles of COBIT 5.
- How COBIT 5 processes and Process Reference Model (PRM) help create the 5 Principles and the 7 Governance and Management Enablers.
- How to create awareness with business executives and senior IT Management.
- How to assess the current state of Enterprise IT in your organisation.
- The basic concepts for the implementation of COBIT 5 and of the new Process Assessment Model (PAM).
- How to scope what aspects of COBIT 5 would be appropriate to implement.
COBIT® is a registered trademark of information systems audit and control association® (ISACA®)
To BOOK please choose the COURSE DATES tab on the left to book your COBIT course
Includes the following:-
- Exam Preparation
- COBIT Foundation courseware folder
- Experienced Instructors
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this topic
We do not currently have a video for this topic