Certified Information Systems Auditor Training
Can I take the CISA exam with this course?
No. Each delegate will have to make direct contact with ISACA to book and arrange the CISA exam to be taken at one of the following locations - London, Birmingham or Manchester
Can I sit the exam at a time and date suitable to me?
No. The CISA exams are carried out three times a year, June, September and December on set dates. The next exam date is on 13th June 2015. The final registration deadline is 10th April 2015 which is subject to change. For clarification please contact ISACA directly.
What is the Exam Pass Guarantee?
Our exam pass guarantee gives you confidence that we will support your learning until you pass your CISA exam. We guarantee that you will pass your CISA exam after completing our CISA Class. All we require is for you to take the exam within 90 days of completing the class. Attend all class days and complete all class assignments If you do not pass the exam after the 1st attempt, we will allow you to attend the class again free of charge. Should you fail the exam on your 2nd attempt, you will be eligible to enrol in the class again, free of charge. CISA examination results must be verified to confirm re-enrolment and is subject to availability.
Is this course accredited?
This is an exam preparation course. You will become certified once you pass the ISACA CISA examination
What are the pre-requisites?
A minimum of five years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the job content areas) is required for CISA certification. Substitutions and waivers of such experience may be obtained as follows: A maximum of one year of information systems experience OR one year of financial or operational auditing experience can be substituted for one year of information systems auditing, control or security experience 60 to 120 completed university/college semester credit hours (the equivalent of a Bachelor degree) can be substituted for one or two years, respectively, of information systems auditing, control or security experience Two years as a full-time university instructor in a related field (e.g., computer science, accounting, information systems auditing) can be substituted for one year of information systems auditing, control or security experience Experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years from the date of initially passing the examination. Retaking and passing the examination will be required if the application for certification is not submitted within five years from the passing date of the examination. All experience will be verified independently with employers.
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully qualified and have many years experience in ISACA CISA methodologies
What is provided to me on the course?
You will receive on the course, the courseware Book, Exam preparation, Certificate, Experienced Instructor and Refreshments
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes you will receive a certificate once you have completed your CISA course
What is a CISA Certification?
A CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification is a globally accepted standard acknowledgement among Information Systems Audit, Control and Security professionals. Those that possess this qualification are able to demonstrate the skills to measure and assess
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor 4 day course covers the following topics:
This course is for candidates looking to gain professional skills and qualifications in Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certified Information Systems Auditor. Candidates will be prepped to successfully pass their CISA exam.
Candidates will learn practices for monitoring and assurance. The trainer will give candidates a developed knowledge with conducting practices for project management.
- There are no prior prerequisites required before attending this course but the desire to gain the qualifications in Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Who should attend?
- Candidates attending this course should have an interest in control and security.
This 4 day course will be divided into a two-part structure:
- In the first 3 days will cover the essential materials needed to understand Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- The last day will cover the essential materials needed to take the CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor exam
- Delegates will be given a 1 hour home study each evening
What will you learn?
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge on how to develop and audit strategies
- Have the skills to plan specific audits
- Have the knowledge to conduct IS audit standards
- Have the skills to implement risk management
- Have the skills to implement control practices
- Have the skills to manage IT related risks
This course will include the following topics:
- Introduction to CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Features of CISA
- Features of CISA
- Key Concepts
- Terminology of CISA
- Definitions of CISA
- Information Systems Audit Process:
- Planning audits
- IS audit standards
- Risk management
- Control practices
- IT Governance and Management:
- Governance structure
- IT Organisation structures
- Human resources
- IT policies
- Standards and procedures
- Quality management system
- Assurance practises
- Business continuity plan
- Information system acquisition, development and implementation:
- Business case development
- Management practices
- Conducting reviews
- Controls for requirements
- Testing phases
- Plan reviewing
- Post implementation systems
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support:
- Organisation objectives
- Service level management
- Third party management practices
- End-user procedures
- Information system maintenance
- Data administration
- Optimise databases
- Management practises
- Configuration practises
- Restore provisions
- Disaster recovery plan
- Protection of Information Assets:
- Security policies
- Standards and procedures
- Logical security controls
- Data classification processes
- Conclusion physical access and controls
- Environmental controls
- Information assets
CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor Exam consists of:
- The exam is booked through ISACA
- Knowledge in CISA
- Multiple choice examination
- CISA methodology
- 200 questions
- 1 hour
- Pass mark – 450/800
- CISA Course Manual
- CISA Certificates
- Experienced CISA instructors
- Pre-course CISA material provided before attendance
- CISA exam
- Official BCS certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course